Thursday, June 26, 2014

Re: Your Go To Book- Jessica

Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't really do any rereads. There are some though I remember enjoying reading in high school that I think I would enjoy more now as an adult. I imagine it would almost be like reading it for the first time again and would undoubtedly appreciate more now. Such as Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Gray, John Gunther's Death Be Not Proud, and Hemingway's The Old Man and the Sea.




Also, there are others that I started reading and never finished-- or let slip by completely (oops!). Or breezed through sometime through college or shortly after, but definitely would want to pick up again. They're mostly some of the greats such as: Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights, Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility and F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Beautiful and Damned, Tender is the Night, and The Great Gatsby.