Sunday, June 1, 2014

Re: End of bunny ears

End of days of bunny ears:  This is an excellent topic to consider. I am old school and prefer paper. The opportunities I have to read for pleasure are more consdusive to paper as is my comfort level. I refer to reading on the beach, on the pier, in bed or other casual environments.   However, for work and business needs most of what I read is online.  As  I think about the younger generation, my daughters who are 21 and 23, the thought of print is almost offensive.  Is this a question of technology or sustainability or other?  Regardless, I have come to learn that most things have a season and those seasons return. For example, who could have imagined bell bottomed jeans resurrecting  in the form of flares?  For this reason, I think there will always be a need and demand for print however that market will vary and as with most industry, market niche will be the key to success.