Thursday, June 26, 2014

re: rereads (Christina)

I am not really a re-reader.  Its not that I haven't ready books where I just hated for them to end, but once they did and I knew the story, I haven't gone back.  For me, the magic is hard to recapture and so I move on.  That being said, after considering this topic, there is one book that I do wonder if I would love it as much the second time around:

Bill Bryson is a fantastic and witty writer.  I have read a few of his books, but none recently and none that I've loved as much as the lost continent.  If I were to reread any, this would be the one.  And now that I'm thinking about it, if I can find it on my shelves, I will.  Don't know if this is related, but I rarely if ever watch any movie a second time...with very few exceptions.  ????   Am I missing something?