Thursday, June 26, 2014

Re: Your Go To Book- Derrick

Now, this is going to be interesting. I'm not sure If I have a "go to" book per se. Well, at least once a year I read (browse) my Harry Potter Books. I can't think off the top of my head what books, I read over again? I typically don't re-read a book unless it's really good- like my guilty pleasure books. ;)



 But, I will go with The Help by Kathryn Stockett. It was just a really powerful book with so many messages and concepts. The book cover wasn't particularly fascinating but it was interesting. I'm not sure why, but I've read the book almost three times off and on. I have seen the movie. The movie was really good but the book was better. I find it very inspiring and uplifting. It teaches me to not let anything stand it my way. Even though times might be hard, everything smoothes out and get better with time.