Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Re: The End Days of Bunny Ears

I can't imagine not have a physical book in my hand. Although I understand why people would want to have their books all in one place. It makes it easy to travel and pick up whenever you have a few extra minutes.

I was just talking to a few people about the days when we use to have books of CD's and how we use to have to pick our favorites very carefully to travel. Those 10 favorite Cd's turned into 10 burned CD's and then finally the iPod came out and I was in heaven. All of my music in the same spot. I just don't want that to happen to my books.

I'm happy holding a book in my hands. And I like the idea that I can write in it if I want to take notes and let someone borrow it if they really wanted to read that book too. Hopefully there will be a nice even mix of Kindle readers and books you can hold readers in the future.