Thursday, June 12, 2014

Re: Books + Movies = Boovies

Well I don't know too many books that were made into movies because I don't read as much as I should. A lot of the ones people mentioned are the ones that I was aware of. I did find this list that I thought would be interesting for the class. Maybe we can keep an eye out and see if they re-release these books with new covers. All of the books here look like they are the original and don't have anything to do with the stars of the movies.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ariellecalderon/books-to-read-before-they-hit-theaters-this-year

This one for "Divergent" actually has a blurb about the movie coming out soon...




I didn't even know about these books or movies but I am excited to read and see both!

Who doesn't love Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence?




and John Goodman!