Saturday, June 15, 2013

Re: Life Changing Book

This is kind of embarrassing, but since you asked, my most recent life changing book (over the last year) is ...


After a five-year relationship that I ended (it was not mutual no matter what he says), I found this book helpful in making me keep my head screwed on straight. I still read it, like when I recently found out that my ex is getting married in August after dating this girl for maybe six months. This book is also an example of a book that I decided to purchase as an ebook. Don't get me wrong, the cover design is great! But ebooks are good for reading that you're not entirely proud of showing off at the pool or cafe.

“Life is hard enough as it is without choosing someone difficult to share it with”
Greg Behrendt, He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys