Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Re: Color Palette

Interesting, Nathan...

and I'm stumped.

Needless to say, while I was researching books and color meanings, I found a website discussing the "vivid" colors used on the cover of Harry Potter books.  This site seems crazy as hell, but sometimes these folks are right? Sms (http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n1485.cfm)

This guy..and I say guy, because he seems very aggressive and passionate about proving J.K. Rowling is a devil worshiper.  (I had to turn on some Gospel music while reading this...for spiritual protection) Haha!

Anyway, supposedly, the vivid colors are significant because of the old Satanic Druid religion and how it plays a significant role in Ritual Magi. During his in-depth research, he discovered that the vivid colors were NOT, I repeat, NOT Mind Controlling triggers. (sigh of relief)

But anyway, it's late and I must wrap this up.  As I finished reading the text ABOVE the chart (charts trigger Mind Confusion in me...), I began to wonder the more this person/guy researches satan and pagan practices or whatever..he just may convert himself subconsciously. Now that's mind control.

Goodnight, people.