Wednesday, June 5, 2013

RE: Books from a television series

I have never heard of Fringe nor have I ever heard of most of the TV shows mentioned. The Fringe covers scream Sci-fi to me and for that reason I probably wouldn't rush to pick them up. I can't reference any television shows now offered in print mainly because I'm addicted to reality television shows. In order for me to watch a sitcom it has to come on during odd hours of the night, because I'm not missing First 48, Dance Moms or any of the housewives for Frasier. And yes I just said Frasier I couldn't think of anything current and mentioning Scandal is too controversial.

Although I love watching reality TV I would never buy the books the stars put out. It blows my mind how they actually believe people [like me] watch their shows because we're seriously interested in their life. No, we watch the shows for the drama and if we wanted to learn updated news about the drama we can read it on Twitter or in blogs. And to top it off, the book covers don't even give a hint of any drama in the book. They're normally just a self-portrait and that's not interesting at all.