Sunday, June 7, 2015

Re: Printers 101

This is a really helpful and interesting topic as I will be starting Thesis in the fall. I don’t have a lot to add in regards to printers since I have very little experience in this department. I know we worked with Spencer Printing (located in PA) in the Welter class. While I didn’t work with them personally, the books came out looking really well so that was a positive experience. The one thing I remember from working with them is that they needed extra time around the holidays. So if I were to take anything away from that experience it would be to not schedule a print due right after a holiday because it’ll give you less time to get the finished work to the printer. It was not fun having to rush finishing Welter to get it to the printer weeks earlier than originally expected.