Monday, June 8, 2015

Re: Leopard/Telephone feedback

Thanks for the feedback, Shannon & Rachel! I'll continue playing with this vibrating effect. I think the key is using the same color/different shade, like you suggested, Rachel and your picture shows, Shannon.

Shannon -- when I think about writing on tile with something like lipstick, I think when you are writing over the grout it would almost get skipped, like their wouldn't be a full stroke there because of the dip or it would be a smudge or broken in some way? That may help it look more realistic? Maybe some opacity where you could see through to the tile in some places or roughness where the lipstick would kind of get a little clumpy when writing would help too - layering it?  I think the repetition is okay with the title/half title - but maybe play with the sizing or maybe adding the tile in a gray/lower opacity would help on the half title?