Sunday, June 7, 2015

Re: Feedback: Eyes & Telephone Call

Thank you Keith and Erin so much for your feedback. I will definitely take it all into consideration and try bleeding the words and working on tweeking the leopard. I agree he is still really awkward!!

Erin: I am really liking the placement of the title. Being in the bottom right corner really gives the feeling of awkward and anxiety all in one. I do like the idea of having the title vibrate, but I don't really think it is working with the two colors, maybe try it with black and overlaying it with different opacities? Just an idea. The concept fits really well though. I love the scribble. I also like the placement of the author on the bottom much better (in the first version).

Shannon: I like the tile in this one much better. The idea of having the lipstick written on the tile and smudged is a great idea. And I agree with Erin the colors are going really well together. To be honest, I have not read this story, but the cover design is very creative and versatile.