Tuesday, June 28, 2011

To Kill a Mockingbird Covers

I'm not sure what grade I read this book in, but I do remember really liking it. The light pink background with the tree and bird on it was the cover of the book that I read. At the time, I remember thinking that I wasn't a huge fan of the cover. After looking through the covers on this page, I think I'd pick the light green background with the blue text as my favorite. I know the only image on the cover is really small below the title and author (it looks as if there's a quote of some sort below the bird, but the image is too small to make it out clearly), but I really like how clean this cover looks. I'm a big fan of simple covers, and this one really grabbed my attention. I like how some of the text is filled in with color too. It gives off a neat look without being too overbearing.