Saturday, February 4, 2012

All my books are a pain in the butt to read

HAHAHA, Very funny. Well, yes I do love a smart comment, actually. You are dead on. lol.

I am sitting here STRUGGLING to think of a book that fits this criteria. Honestly, nothing comes to mind. The only reason why I find it easy to start and stop is because I am often reading on a kindle. I switch back and forth between real books and the kindle quite often.

I read the Hunger Games trilogy recently, and although the story type is totally not what I am normally into, I really enjoyed all three books from start to finish. I found the read to be painless and engaging, most likely because I am 28 years old, and it was actually written for teenage girls (haha). Unfortunately, I am able to think of several books that don't fit the stop and go criteria. For example, I am reading the Game of Thrones series, and I'm finding it nearly impossible to keep track of the dictionary sized list of characters. Because there are so many, I have trouble keeping track of the significance of events in relationship to the characters because there are simply too damn many. Still, once I take a moment to straighten it out and move on in the story, I start enjoying myself again.

I'll have to check out your recommendation. It would be nice to read something in my nearly non-existent off time.