Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top Two and Feedback

Definitely one of the best things about this class was making the perfect bound book by hand. I was a little nervous about it but it was not that hard to do and turned out well. I can see myself doing more of this, including doing some sewing and case binding. I think this might a good way to make a portfolio book. I'm sort of crafty but might have never gotten around to trying this on my own. Now I know that it's very doable and want to try more. That's exciting!

Second would be the work on the interactive fiction. This has made me really curious about what's out there. If nothing else, I want to try reading books on the iPad and see how I like that. It makes me curious about how I can incorporate this is in my everyday work and how I can get into creating an app. 

Shannon, I find your design intriguing. I don't think it's a problem that you don't see the missing finger right away. I like the mystery there, that you don't see it immediately and can wonder about it, have something more to discover. The bars or stripes add another layer or dimension. I dig the texture of the hand.