Thursday, July 9, 2015

Re: App Design

I found both articles interesting and agree with what's been said already. However I would like to point out that Melissa Mayer's comments really only point out ways to notice when something needs to be fixed and doesn't provide much insight on how to create something in the first place. They are good points to keep in mind, though. The Design For Mobile article is very helpful and I will keep this as reference while working on Book 3. The samples we received in class for this project have so far been the most helpful in regards to completing the actual assignment, but I'm still working on familiarizing myself with transitions beyond the simple click on a link.

I recently came across Building an Interactive eBook – A Production Tutorial, which is somewhat helpful albeit dated (February 2013). Aptara is an interactive eBook developer, and the pdf includes their steps for creating an eBook as well as some samples.