Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Re: Interactive Fiction

I came across similar articles about interactive ebooks as Jen did about why interactive books never became successful. So finding good examples was challenging for me. The best example of an interactive ebook that I found was Price and Prejudice (sorry Layla, I hope this doesn't mess up your idea, but this video really does a good job of explaining the interactive aspects).

With that being said, I'm still having a hard time coming up with ideas for the two books I am deciding from: The Watery Parts of the World and Little Bee: both of which I haven't read. Based on the summaries, both could work, but I guess I need to read one and I'll have a better idea. If anyone has read either (Jen recommended The Watery Parts of the World) please let me know your thoughts.