Thursday, July 11, 2013

Re: Coffee Table Books, A Glimmer of Hope

Lord I almost forgot about the blog! Wow these books are absolutely beautiful. I feel sort of bad because I obviously need to buy more coffee table books. I don't have any books lying around that are as beautiful as these. If I were to design a coffee table book it would probably either be about fashion, or naked body beauty photography. Thinking about coffee table books, I do appreciate seeing them. Whether in someone's house, or in retail stores. Since were on the subject I think Ophthalmologist offices should have coffee table books instead of magazines. Just because it makes sense to go to an eye doctor and see beauty on the waiting room end tables instead of small print magazines.

Urban Outfitters has a lot of cool coffee table books that I love to look at but I never buy because I'm distracted by the shoes and clothes. But I'm going to post a few I remember seeing the last time I was in the store. Maybe the next time I go, I'll go with the intention of buying a few coffee table books.

The book cover is shown on the left side, page example shown on the right

 


That last one was for you Callan!