Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Note-taking Bible



When I was about seven years old, I explored my parents' bookshelves and I found my mom's college edition of the Bible. I read Genesis and I was pretty fascinated by the super thin pages, but like any young child, I quickly got bored. I have never gone back and read more of the Bible, but lately I have become fascinated with it and I would like to read more. I like the idea of the "REB vest pocket New Testament" because you can take notes in it (it has a section of lined paper) and there is a map so you can see the places that are talked about in the text. For me, reading the Bible would be a self-interpretative process, so taking notes would be very helpful. If they weren't physically attached to the book, I would probably lose them. I also like the ribbon so I won't lose my place.