Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Berenstain Bears



I'm not sure how old I was when my mom started reading me the Berenstain Bears books, but they were the first series to pop in my head when I read Jolie's entry. While I can't recall any of the characters' names, I do remember not realizing each book had a moral to teach until I was a little bit older. 

Each cover looks pretty similar. The same illustrator was used for all of the covers, so you can tell that they are all part of the same series. The Berenstain Bears logo is always in the same font, followed by the title of the story in large text. 

The covers I included with this post are the ones that I remember having in my house growing up. The one with the babysitter on the cover always scared me a little bit, because she looks so mean!